Sunday, April 8, 2012

Love. Not in numbers :)

You all know that one picture is worth a thousand words. It was always fun for me to think about it and about possible consequences. For example, what are numbers for movies then? If a movie is a motion picture, and each of those pictures is worth a thousand words and our eye needs at least 24 frames per second, and even much more (by some authors) - do we come to 24,000 words per second... I mean, WOW!

Of course, this is just nonsense... But the kind of nonsense I spend my time about from time to time...

Another interesting number would be a hug then. How many words is a hug worth? If you check the image below, you'll probably say 1,000,000,000 or more. I'll leave you to it.

It hardly ever gets more sweet: baby and puppy retriever

No comments:

Post a Comment