Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hear shaped kittens, girlfriend and a beautiful day


It's been a long time since my last post. I hate when people start blogging and then simply abandon it because nothing happens. Not really sure what people expect from blogs... Leaving that on a side, I found this cute picture today and it reminded myself that I haven't been posting here for quite some time now, which isn't that cool since I used to post beautiful pictures here. Since this world is pretty darn dark, it's a shame not to dye it a little bit with some cuteness.

So... Two over-too-cute cats with heart shaped with their tails... Can it get any more cute? Well, to be honest, yes. I'm spending some 15+ beautiful days with my beloved girlfriend all alone in a house that positioned in a place that pretty much resembles a village atmosphere (but with broadband internet, of course :)) and a sweet yellow cat, just like those on the picture. The only difference is that this one is an alpha male and is almost the size of the two on the picture - combined :) Pretty little tiger, if you ask me.

I spent an hour making squids today and he ate almost all of them since I wasn't that happy with how then ended up (and he seemed pretty much interested). In the end, the day was great (except for dishwashing, which still isn't fully over). (if someone likes to wash dishes, I know a great place for that :))

Stay happy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment